I’m a passionate developer and specialized in .Net Technologies. I have over 6 years of experience in developing Front-End and Back-End code including database development.
I enjoy learning new technologies or the least to know about them. But why? My goal is to become a Software Architect. As an architect, I need to know about different, skills, and practices because this will help when deciding in building software.
The technologies worked on are:
- Programming Languages: Java, C#, C++, Visual basic.Net, Typescript
- Databases: MySQL, MS SQL Server, MongoDB
- Other Techs: LINQ, Restful, WCF, MS Dynamic CRM, Topshelf, SingalR, Entity Framework, ADO.Net, Masstransit
- Tools & IDEs: Git, JIRA, Confluence, MS Visio, Eclipse, Visual Studio
What I am, currently, up to?
- Learning AWS, hoping to become AWS certified Architect.
- Working 3 projects (2 in progress + 1 in design).
- Working on my SOA Skills.
- Blogging 🙂
More to be added later!!!